CountDown

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look at our hole !!!!

We broke the ground yesterday.  Look at our hole!!

    
  
We went to our lot yesterday. It was raining. Still we walked on the lot just to see our hole. hey it's mud, but it's OUR MUD !! It was the most beautiful mud
we have ever seen ...









 



Our driveway. It's going to be bigger than we expected.  I can't wait until they clear the bushes and grass from our lot. It will give us the exact idea of our lot boundaries.









We also got to meet one of the fellow RH blogger and most importantly our soon to be neighbor Gina and her lovely family. They were at lot 187 and we instantly knew  that she must be Gina. Our girls were happy to see their future friends. I see lot of play dates in future. :)   I soooo much wanted to compare notes with Gina, but rain wouldn't allow us. :(

Was wondering.  Does everybody's  PM give weekly update as a precedure? Or this is something we should request him to do? We live quite far from our soon to be home and it's difficult to go there on a daily basis. If we can get some updates, at least  twice a week, that way we will know in advance when we HAVE to go there and see the progress we are making.




   

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm sure when we break ground I will think it's the most beautiful pile of dirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first of all, I must say, you have some stunning mud there!!! ;)

    Second, I'm jealous! I haven't really met any bloggers. Although someone I met through my blog (would comment on it) is now my next door neighbor! =) Great people!

    Third: We were going to ask our PM for updates, but he told us this was something he did. MOST PMs do seem to do this, but not all. There is no written requirement. It never hurts to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want weekly updates, definitely ask your PM to do so. I'm sure he will be more than happy to do it, but weekly updates aren't standard procedure across the board. Our PM doesn't do it automatically, but once we asked, he did a great job of sending us updates.

    PS - great mud!

    ReplyDelete